Tuesday, March 18, 2008

working career ending ):

this's gonna be a short one.
its 1am and i need sleep.

today's the second last day of work.
resigning on wednesday.
sort of sad to leave and i know i'll miss all of them, but i'll visit. (that's for sure) (:
i'll leave the long talk for my next post.
that's where all the VIDEOS and PHOTOS are gonna be put up too.
* i bet all of you out there've been waiting really long to see my pretty face.*
haha.
PATIENCE MY FELLOW FRIENDS.
PATIENCE.

since yesterday,
we've been taking photos NONSTOP and a few videos in the store for memories sake.
my camera's now crying at the corner of my room now, begging me to stop taking photos.
hahah. POOR IT. :D

i've got my whole week planned out already.
tomorrow's my off day, booked by mr lim gangyi, my backsidehair FAN (:
it's HORTON TIME.

gonna HOR AND HOR AND HOR till eeyore comes talking to us.
because eeyore goes HEE HOR HEE HOR.
(yeah okay, so that was lame, but, great effort there)

wednesday's gonna be my last day of work.
gonna go crazy and tear down the store. (:

thursday's given to EVAN, my FUTURE ROOM-MATE, BESTFRIEND and BUDDY.
we're off hunting for good stuffs. :D

friday's for joanne.
or maybe we'll go together with evan?
or maybe evan will come with us?
or maybe evan's on friday and joanne's on thursday?
or maybe evan's on thursday and joanne's on friday?
or maybe
or maybe
OR MAYBE

haha okay, i've irritated the readers of this blog enough. (:

saturday's for my starHUBBER, DESIREE ng.

sunday FAMILY DAY.

great week.


oh and i came across this.

good girls are just bad girls who dont get caught.


REALLY HUH?
REALLY?
haha maybe its true, yeah?


gonna go HOR HOR HOR tomorrow.

HOR HOR HOR! :D

No comments: