Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the showdown of the DAVIDS :D

right! YESSAH! i'm finally back from msia.
been to KL and then down to Sabah.
i've been eating nonstop, belly's showing. tsk tsk.
well, shall post the long overdued soon but i very much wanted to post this before tomorrow.
tomorrow's the
FINALS OF AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7.

DAVID COOK VS DAVID ARCHULETA
a tough fight it shall be. (:

here's david ARCHULETA:









he's ONLY SEVENTEEN. 17. 17 17 17 17.
and he's gone thus far.
he's great really, applause for his performance and i do like him. (:
but
i'm a DAVID COOK FAN. :D

here's my david COOK:


that's my boy



he was looking at me :D



david cook : CHARLOTTE!! MY LOVE!!



he's thinking of me.



YES, this is my DAVID COOK.
he reigns in the rock and he's my COOKING ROCKER OF ALL TIME :D
do catch american idol tomorrow and on thursday too.
loads of luck to DAVIDs.

mrs. charlotte cook, signing out. :)




No comments: