Monday, February 2, 2009

white match

i'm sitting in my room.
with my heater on, windows OPEN.
why?
because it's SNOWING. (:
it's so pretty really.
though it's intermittent but it was rather heavy and with the strong winds,
the snow flakes are picked up and they're like dancing about in the air.
somewhat like mini mini mini blizzard, heh.
i stopped my work and i just sat there with my camera.
snapping nonstop.
now i'm back at producing some shit essay since the snow's stopped again.

OH and did i mention, i'm doing my essay while watching the
LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA MATCH.
i'm comfortable in my room and the match ground's snowing HEAVILY.
really cool to see them playing in the snow showers.
you see lots of white fluffy stuff shooting across the screen.
though i pity them, it's really cold and they're wearing that little and RUNNING.
WELL, LIVERPOOL WIN PLEASE.
catchup with MANCHESTER UNITED.
anyhow, i'm gonna continue my snow viewing session,
be it at my window or at the match screen.

OH OH OH torres to gerrard, gerrard gerrard GERRARD ohhhh....
no goal (:




've seen white christmas, and now a white match.

No comments: