Friday, April 18, 2008

the sexy netballers are back in action

RIGHT!
i'm running late with the posts i know.
ESPRIT one's not up yet, SHOWDOWN one's not up yet, my most recent chinese game show's not up yet , etc.
man, maybe i need 30 hrs a day instead.
here's the NETBALL FISHHEAD STEAMBOAT DINNER we had last friday. (:
yeah yeah, so it was last friday, long overdued. at least it's finally here.

we've finally managed to meet up after what seemed like years.
luckily me, lanyan and evan met up with kaiqing that day and sort of talked about the outing.
OR else, this day would never have come.
everyone's working, schedules clash and yeah, some didn't make it still ):




YUM, i haven't ate it for months.




was feeling touchy, so started touching yaTITs. it felt great. HAH.



yes yes, my bishan-ner for life. she's my TITsy friend, yaTITS.
original name: YATING.
well, was trying to show i've got bigger breasts. heh. :x




lanyan couldn't get the COCONUT open, so i, mini hulk, shall do the honours.




haha, ya, so the COCONUT was a LITTLE stronger than expected.
mini hulk's face got distorted.
lanyan was heaving deep breathes and making sounds. nice face lanyan.



hahha, i proved myself TOO STRONG for the nut.
coconut juice started spilling out.




it's HAND, from adam's family again.
he's scaring lanyan.



felt triumphant and did this annoying face that pissed the whole table off.
the " what's a weak coconut compared to me the mini hulk" face.



yes, i'll never get tired of playing with myself.




the nose-digger of our group, CHEW KAIQING.



increasing scarcity of food in Singapore, netballers feeling the impact.



trying to do a CUP D.



rushed in last minute while crystal and lanyan were taking a photo.
and
WOW, lanyan's breast's BLEEDING.
seriously, OUCH, the shirt's stained real BAD.

keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding ~





placed our camera's on somebody's car boot to take photos.



yes my unglam pose, the reason for me being so short is due to people like lanyan, who pushes me down. ):



we ROCK :D


for more photos and nonsense, visit joanne/jasmine/kaiqing's blog.

been feeling sexy these days, i like (:
been crapping nonstop too.
people like joanne's been a victim of my rambles.
i need an injection to keep myself down.

more outings to go and look out for next post of the CHINESE GAME SHOW.


and to correct myself on my previous post,

catch the SHOWDOWN on channel 5, every thursday at 8pm.
starting 8th MAY.
CATCH ME and JOANNE the hosts.

over and out.

No comments: