Friday, June 13, 2008

happy birthday to irritant LIM

HAPPY LOUSY BIRTHDAY TO LIM KIM YEW

wondering who's that?
edward's the answer.

this touching post goes out to edward lim kim yew.
so please dont say that i didn't do enough for your day.
still in the midst of planning your birthday celebration,
and don't blame me that it's belated and all.
blame it on joanne since she's not back yet. :)

right, so i dont know how we met or how we knew each other.
but you've made a very big impact in my life.
being the stupid annoying irritant.
bloody pest.
i'm now going to show unglam photos of you,
sit back and relax okay mr lim?


the young and innocent you.
i presume that you WERE innocent.


LOOK HOW SICK AN IRRITANT CAN GET.
urghh, edward, i'm telling you,
you're haunting me.
i'm totally traumatised since the day i knew you.



i mean, seriously, LOOK AT YOU.
in what way are you fit to be my friend.
you're just a mere irritant.
but for the record, you have outstanding potential,
in annoying me.
(and i do not want to know what you're trying to do in the above picture)

and people out there,
HE, actually forced me to watch him pee.
how sick is that -.-

look at how FORCED i looked. :O
i was trembling in fear.
i can't even stick my finger out properly to point,
to actually point out that gruesome sight.


and then he forced me to smile and press the flush button.
and he's trying to act shock that i'm actually doing this in the gents.
i was forced, believe me everybody.


he doesn't even let an auntie off his annoyingness.
look at the orange julius auntie.
edward, JUST TELL HER THE SIZE OF THE DRINK YOU WANT LA.
he just point point point, point here point there.
she's so annoyed already.


the school photographer was actually taking a photo of me.
but this pest gotta squeeze into the limelight with me.
acting cool all, drinking his water, looking elsewhere.
but no, he was actually enjoying every moment of the limelight.

so edward,
see how annoying you are for these years that i've known you.
no matter how you annoy/irritate nor piss me off,
i tolerate your nonsense.
WHO shops with you?
WHO accompany you when you're lonely?
WHO help you with romantic stuff?
me.
and no you're not my friend, you're a pest.

right, i'll be a teeny weeny bit nicer,
here's a decent photo of us.


cant you even take a photo properly?
you look like you're falling asleep?
see, SEE how much you annoy me.


BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY,
we're still pissing each other off everyday.
by the way, somebody shared mrt glass with me today again,
THATS DOWNRIGHT ANNOYING.
people, i'll share this incident with you next post.

thanks for annoying me everyday, i wont know what to do without you.
i'll probably be living peacefully but oh well,
life aint always that perfect.
you're the part of the imperfections in my life.
be glad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRRITANT.
celebrate with you soon. :D

and oh, you know how everything must have a climax to it?
so i've decided to keep it to the end,
i'll end your birthday off with this,
.
.
.



SHORT LIVE IRRITANT!
.

No comments: