Monday, June 9, 2008

HOW COULD I'VE FORGOTTEN HIM? :D

yes, HOW COULD I?
HOW IN THE WORLD DID I FORGET THIS MAN?
HOW? TELL ME.
this is him, the guy that i forgot yesterday.
UNTIL I WAS WATCHING THE MATCH THIS MORNING,
I REALISED I LEFT HIM OUT IN MY PREVIOUS POST.
rahhhh.

my favourite BOY :



LUKAS PODOLSKI :D
AHHHHH~! my po po. my po po po.
oh by the way, the funny panda in KUNGFU PANDA's named PO.
HAHA, right that was wayyyy random.
World Cup's BEST YOUNG PLAYER, 2006.
damn it, he's so cool.

he's young, he's got the dashing looks, he's tall, he's damn talented
and
he's my affair no. 2.

1.DAVIDCOOK ( husband) ;)
2.FERNANDO TORRES (affair 1) :D
3.LUKAS PODOLSKI (affair 2) (:

he's so rocking my heart.
woo, left right left right. that's the way we rock.

you know, it's so ironic that he's born in POLAND,
and he's playing for GERMANY.
GERMANY totally THRASHED POLAND with a score of 2-0.
yes, poland. germany thrashed poland.
and who did BOTH the honours and resulted in the major thrash there?
LUKAS PODOLSKI.
he's gooood. :)
a polish guy thrashing his own country. sexy~

oh well, POLAND didn't treasure him anyway, saying he's not that good all.
YA NOW YOU PAY FOR SAYING THAT IN THE PAST.
look at these past years, who's been showing you otherwise.
YOU GO PO PO! :D

right, this post is just for PO only.
next anticipated match : SPAIN vs RUSSIA.
this i gotta see, maybe i'll skip tonight's france and italy's.
not that interesting, i rather catch up on my sleep
so that i won't be late for edward tomorrooow.

DO CATCH SPAIN AND RUSSIA'S MATCH OKAY.
i wanna see how well this GUUS HIDDINK coach is gonna do this time round.
you see he's been doing wonders for SOUTH KOREA, AUSTRALIA in previous world cups.
now that he's on to RUSSIA,
hmmm, this could be a good show.
COME ON HIDDINK boy, SHOW ME YOUR MAGIC.

hahha well not too much i hope, i still want my SPAIN to win, or rather my TORRES. :)


EURO 2008, EXPECT EMOTIONS~

No comments: