Thursday, July 17, 2008

end of 18, marked. beginning of 19, sparked.

18 years of fooling around on mother earth.
now, it's the 19th year.
i've been blessed and am in bliss to carry on with my crappy human activities in this world.

19, a new number, a new chapter of my already exciting life.
the land of four seasons awaits me as time creeps by and do bless me with a safe and wonderful studying experience later on.

be it 18 or 19, i'm feeling ever so youthful. :D
so, age has not taken its toll nor had any effect on me JUST YET.
i'm not feeling backaches or whatsoever,
i'm still young people.

eyes itching for visuals?
check back soon.
blogger's not being really cooperative at this point in time.


HAPPY LAST TEENAGE BIRTHDAY TO ME. :D



i'm really glad friends do exist in our living world. :)

No comments: