Thursday, July 24, 2008

jasmine bday celebration PART 3?!?!

i really hope that all of you have the same expression as i.
O.O
ya jasmine's bday celebration part 3.
goodness, she's the first woman that i celebrate for THREE TIMES LA.
she's emptying my bank cash indirectly man.

VIVOCITY and marche-ed ourselves.

bday girl with bird girl, JOOHUI.



sarah and jas.



RARELY i allow cameras to get a shot of my mole sided face okay.



jasmine, i totally agree that this is like a pool of pee.



some COOL ship stopping by for a day i guess.
pretty huh.










sorreh i'm a teeny weeny bit retarded when it comes to jump shots.



after COUNTLESS jumps, we got it.



marche-ed and thats jas with her brownie cake and present.












they're all in the SAMSUNG fan club.
i WAS but my phone died on me, so i'm the SOLE user of NOKIA among them.
but then again, i'm now in the SAMSUNG fan club like the rest already,
got a new phone just days after the outing.


SORRY DEAR MEN, she's TAKEN.


ah ya, i'm AVAILABLE actually.
not FREE.

bird is totally not suited for modelling.
TITANIC

any TWIT can piggyback a 40kg twig like me.
but can they carry me like how sarah does, WITH STYLE?
wa desiree, your expression's so rude towards bird la.
she'll cry.


JASMINE WHY? :D



I WHY?


EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY JASMINE WHY?
jasmine dancing the twist. HAH.

YESSAH!


the female click 5 for you :)
bird, we're modelling, not looking for ants.
tons of fun and laughter with the ladies.
LOVE YA'LL.
and yes, meetups are needed before my departure. :D
torres's girl checking out.
CIAO~

No comments: