Wednesday, July 23, 2008

googazillions of thumbs up

THE DARK KNIGHT



i was actually wondering about what's the big hoo hah about the iconic villain in this show earlier this year.
and damn was heath ledger stupendously creepy but at the same time, worthy of winning an oscar.
the batman himself was rather uninteresting in the whole show.
the joker upstaged batman keeping me at the edge of my seat.
i was even caught by my mum leaning forward and only occupying 1/4 of my seat.
my eyes VOLUNTARILY glued themselves to the cinema screen.
unanimously, heath ledger was said by all to have done a stunning portrayal of the joker.



his frenetic performance and demented-clown makeup
a bloody sinister and nemesis of batman he plays and urgghh, he's freaking sadistic.
scenes of him wielding up his knife, his odd pauses during speech, twisting of his neck, the way he surges into someone's face like a desperate underwater creature surfacing for air, etc.
i was completely like getting a lil affected in my seat by his behaviour.
oh yeah and not forgetting his head and body jerking at times as if suffering from an overload of brain impulses.
it's all so uncomfortable and creepy.

definitely worth a second viewing.
haha i can go on and on complimenting his stunning performance but nah, i'll spare you all from more of these boring talk.
and i'm sorry, the show's so good that my rate-o-meter's burnt out. :D

OHOH, and when he says "why so serrrrrious? "
careful man, i even pictured him trying to use his knife to give me a permanent smile.
i'm not gonna be serious for quite a while.
how would i know if anyone of you out there would suddenly whip out a knife and pounce on me.

anyway,
DO CHECK THE SHOW OUT KAY.
CHECK IT OUT I SAY.
LEND ME YOUR THUMBS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GOOGAZILLIONS AND STILL COUNTING THUMBS UP FOR THE SHOW (:

oh speaking of which, i think i'd like to try out that batman personality quiz in kaiqing's blog.



salutes to the late heath ledger :)

No comments: