Friday, September 5, 2008

back track part 1

well well, blogposts clearance.
haha. i've got lotsa photos moulding in my laptop so i'm clearing them bit by bit.
meanwhile i'm doing up my second home, england's post.
so bear with me. gotta filter up some unnecessary crap.

right so this happened the week before i left.
some relatives came over.
my house doesn't have THAT much space to accomodate all.
so some had to stay in a hotel.


we went over for a rest after shopping the whole day.
look my mum's back is aching.
haha.


this is the hotel above raffles city shopping centre?
used to be called swissotel if i'm not wrong.
they've changed the name to FAIRMONT. (:


see, even if you have the money to stay there.
doesn't mean you've got the class.
LOOK AT THEM.
tsk.

whisked my cousin off for comic book shopping at kinokuniya.
he's 16, done his Os and he's got A for english and english LITERATURE.
writer in the making,NOT.
hahaha he's coming over for fashion design.
you should see his sketches and designs.
OMG, like damn style.
he's promised to do up my wedding dress.
hahahh.



stupid old man.



look like a typical fashion designer right.
the hair.
the specs.
so so so not normal.
hahaha.


he bought his comics and we got back to the hotel to play with the camera.



then my KPO AUNTY joined in.
voluntarily kay.
she's the aunty that looks like me, okay not really look.
she's got a huge mole on her right cheek.
mine's on the left (:


wa, i cannot stand seeing my aunty joining in.
lol so weird.
she's nearing 50 i think.



more back tracks or if i'm not feeling lazy, england's post should be up soon-ish.
cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is your aunty speaking. dont insult your aunty on your blog. in fact if u look closely your aunty looks younger than the 'stupid old man'.
if u look at yourself closely also especially when u are doing your grocery shopping you look like ah soh.