Sunday, August 17, 2008

an eye-feast of my saturday

i've got 11 more days on this sunny island ):
meaning, continuous meet-ups will be inevitable.
i'm gonna enjoy myself to the fullest :D

past saturday's been a lil busy.
photo richness HOHOHO.
met up with gangyi, lanyan and evan for SUSHI-TEI.




pardon me about the fringe, or rather my unsightly hair.
fresh from snipping.


tried that paper hot pot.






evan's artistic shot of the duo.


gangyi's er, not so artistic shot.


the guys' VERY LOUSY SHOT.
where's the other 1/4 of lanyan's body!


woah evan can sleep while standing.


was then supposed to meet up with samuel and crystal for dinner at vivo-city but HAH,
i got lazy and made them come down to town.






samuel joined us cause crystal was late late late.
oh gangyi breast pain.
HAHAHHAH.


lanyan, so gu-niang! :D
wa my hair my face.
wa.


samuel, my twin, the army didn't feed you enough?





wa my hair.


wa wa my hair


that's sam's idea of having the cup near the cam.
looks like crystal's holding it yea?


SLURP.




samuel's hand shaking/trembling/ shivering.
some old aged sickness.
he couldn't aim for crystal's nose.


neither for lanyan's nose.
he got her cheeks instead.







ROBIN (batman's sidekick) and villian.


er, robin has that pole right? sam's holding it for me cause i'm busy with my mask.


whose NOSTRIL'S BIGGER.
WHOSE.
MINE LA.




KINGKONG


laughing t-rex


feeding the baby t-rex.


smile la TWIN. SMILE.


ya ya ya, so forced your smile.


TWIN'S WITH IDENTICAL SMILES.
maybe we should go advertise for darlie or colgate.


there lanyan, visuals up.
FAST OKAY.
start ripping.
heading out now, goooodbye! (:

No comments: