Thursday, August 28, 2008

my beautiful sunday part 2

after that screaming mahjong session,
crystal and i cabbed down to fish and co, glass house to dine with the girls. :D
and we were LATE :x


HERE I COME


they were having a photographing session.


my favourite LAN YAN, LANNY!


they got me this uber cute balloon.
so sweeeeet :)





that's my baby, joanne at the side.



KAIQING the sexah.



yatinggggg! :D






aiyoh, yating's right breast bleeding.


haha joanne, damn disturbing man your photos.



















cute huh :)



jasmine was poking at my MOLE.

now trying it at my breast. (but of course, NEVER TOUCH)







they gave me their DIY present :

lanyan's



joanne's

kaiqing's

crystal's





the amount of effort and time they put in was really touching. (:


and crystal having to rush down with me had to do it in the toilet!
haha thanks my crystal ball! :D


and they surprised me yet again with cheese cake and carrot cake (:
haha look, i was so shy.

on the way back with yating, she gave me a surprise present! (:
a guy laroche wallet .
so sweeet. :D



their my favourite netball girls and i'll never forget all of you, YOU GOT ME?
i'll NEVER.
i'm really gonna miss all of you especially with the time difference but i'm gonna make an effort to contact all of you from time to time okay!
GET YOUR WEBCAMS, YOUR LETTERBOX AND YOUR EMAILS ready!
i hope loneliness wont get the better of me but i'm sure thinking of all of you will get me through. (:
thanks for everything people.

so happy together~

No comments: