Friday, August 1, 2008

hammering mood

i'm in a hammering mood.
i can just turn into a hammer and whack somebody upside down right now.

got up early this morning for laps in the pool.
sun was up early and seemed to be in a "i wanna barbeque you humans up" kinda mood.
so mr sun, shot those desert-like rays at us humans at such an early hour.
walking under his barbeque-ing rays in the open air made me more eager to take a refreshing dip.
i continued scooting my butt over to the complex under the impression of my scalp being cooked.
just when i reached the gate, thinking of that tempting dive into the pool,
i saw this.

NO MORNING SWIM WILL BE ALLOWED TILL 2PM TODAY.
SWIMMING COMPLEX HAS BEEN RESERVED BY THE HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY FOR EVENT.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.

arghh, what rubbish.
i back-tracked home under the killer rays and now i'm sulking on my chair.
deprived me of my swim and all i did was wake up to WALK.
what a dope.
now i gotta wait till monday to shed these fats.
weekend swims are never appealing, the crowd and kids are gonna just piss me off.

off for dental,
open your mouth,
AHHHHHHH.

No comments: