Saturday, August 23, 2008

my class is FULL WITH LOVE (:

past saturday was spent EATING with glee (:
my class, was so damn sweeeeeet :D
though a few couldn't make it. still, i love them.
let the pictures ROLL.


meeting place was at raffles city and there i got my first surprise.
a victorian style umbrella from zhongwei the SEXY :D
topped with black lace etc, totally the IT.
since it was expensive stuff, zhongwei, i love you then. HAHAH.
though my face showed otherwise.
but seriously, thanks liu. :)


surprise!
lunch at CHIJMES.














they look like a couple yeah?
awwww :)


hog's breath cafe, the faint red words you see at the end.





















they said he looked stupid so they made him take a 2nd photo.



thanks to MAX THE GREAT for
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE CD :D
damn nice of you.


nicholas's cap.
he needs to cover his army head.


TIMOTHY!


GAVIN!


TEOW YONG!


JUNSHENG!


JOSEPH!

by the way, thanks to joseph, reonne, teowyong and junsheng for the gifts too! :D


girls, 2 missing in action.



yuanwei got me an expensive hand lotion from guardian.
organic lotion for 15+bucks.
SO SWEEEEET OF YOU TO BUY IN FRONT OF ME :D


my favourite zhong zhong! :)

not to forget to thank desiree for specially meeting me at bishan mrt before the outing to pass me the " MISS ANOREXIC" shirt.
please, i'm not thin anymore.
but it's cute :)


marriott hotel was next, had high tea.
*burp




i'm sure you people out there would love my class as well (:
we're so LOVING.
i'll miss you guys for sure.
keep in touch please.
with love.

No comments: